Entered into blogging era

Google
 
Web sandeepkunwar.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fine Day

Today 3 important things happened.

First of all i talked to my, one time far and now very close senior bhiyya Anil sir.
i remembered that we used to call him bihari sir, haha, even though he is from lucknow,
but he seems to change a lot, he called and surprised me. Nice guy.

Second thing was Shikhu viewed my greetings now, after more than half month.
what a damm carelessness.

And third thing was that nikki chatted for a long, she is coming doon. She amazed me by helping when my other friends were saying that they r not getting time.
At last i got some information of that book, for which i am really keen:
SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5 Study Guide (Exam 310-055) (Certification Press Study Guides) (Paperback)
by Katherine Sierra, Bert Bates
Thanks Nikki to search that.

But my bad luck, my hard disk just crashed, its troubling me lot.
I am trying for a patch lets c.

2 Comments:

  • hi nice to see your pictures and blogs its very cool man .best of luck for future

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 AM  

  • hi sandy !

    its ur old bihari sir but latest Anil sir, hummmmmmmmm good to know that now i m close to you its nice for me . and one thing more - i am what i was and i will what i am , that time bhi i was as usual JAISA KI ABHI HOOON lakin tab tum dost nahin they tab ek junior they now u r fren....kyon ki main ek achhhe dost ko kabhi khone nahin de sakta iss liye maine aaapse keep-sheeep mailing shailing banaye rakkha......aur khuda ne chaha to aaage bhi bana rahega.
    waise thanx to you ki maine tumhara blog dekh ke apna bhi bana liya hai aaaj.

    baaaki next mail mein....
    take care

    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    anil sir

    hey keeep spreading your asset with you that is ha ha ha hooo hooo...that great thing ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home